Hiiii 🙂 x
I’M BACK AND I’M BLACK
•Just came back from my 2nd to the last Immersion Camp 🙂
• It was a lot, and I mean a lot of fun!
• Because it was only Juniors and Seniors. And there were no camp rules, unlike the other years we had to do this and that and we have to be punished if we violated any.
•No one got punished? Oh except for the ones who went to the beach and swam.
•I don’t want to talk about adopt a family because it was a little bit annoying. Well, not the family. The family we adopted was really nice. It’s just that ausrbfsjzbd ok
• GUESS WHAT I WAS THE LAST ONE WHO GOT PICKED UP! HAHAHAHA SHIT 😦
• The bus ride going to La Union and back to Baguio was sooo fun! Hahaha. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but Rad you win this round. Hahahaha. It was fun because of the boys teasing Ninfa and stuff 🙂 “NINFA YUNG CHEESCAKE” Hahahaha. They were so noisy they annoyed the seniors on the bus and even the teacher in charge. But it was a lot of fun, seriously!! 🙂
• Batch night was a bit boring, last year’s batch night was more fun! Batch night was like a Zoo reunion. Hahahaha! It was so much fun. We didn’t win any round, at all. We didn’t give up tho. And after the last round, we thought we were the ones who won. But we were wrong. And then the judges announced that the winner overall is Zoo. HEHEHEHE.
•Okay, Immersion was bitin. But again, it was sooo fun! I can’t wait for my last Immersion next year. I hope it’s gonna be as fun as it was this year.